Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015

Hi Family,

Happy Father's Day. I like that the days are getting shorter now. It means that it will get cooler sooner here. We have had a lot of heat and humidity recently. We are starting to get to the point where we have to go home and change our shirts half way through the day because they are drenched in sweat and stuff. Not fun.

Our mission conference was good. Elder Kopischke did a good job instructing. It didn't have a straight direction, because he didn't prepare anything and didn't have an agenda, so we just had a really long open discussion. It was good though.

I guess keeping the ipads had to be cut off somewhere. By the time I figure out how to best use it for missionary work, I will have to give it back though. haha. Oh well.

We had our interviews with President Wakolo on Saturday. He told me I could plan on being transferred this transfer(next week) because I have been here for awhile. So that will be exciting if I do get moved. That's all for this week. kloveyoubye.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment