Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 15, 2015

Hi Family,

I just finished the Book of Mormon again on Thursday, and right now I am studying the principles of an eye single to the glory of god as described in 2nd Nephi chapter 8 and how understanding and obtaining that erase all care for the things of the world, and all fear of what other people can do and say.

This week went well. We found a new family to teach. We had another mission conference also. Elder Kopischke from the Seventy came and did a mission tour. It was good. We talked about a lot of things.

The iPads are good. They help us to keep in contact with our investigators and less actives. And we can e-mail them there reading commitments and links to talks and stuff. So some missionaries do get to keep their iPads when they go home. I don't because I have so little time left on my mission. My group is the last group that doesn't get to keep them. :-P Everyone after us does. We give ours back. I'm surprised Em didn't get to keep his. That's all for this week. kloveyoubye.

Love,
Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment