Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June 29, 2015

 
Hi Family,

I didn't know you were going to one of dads boring conferences this week. Oh well. I remember we used to get to go and stay with Grandma and Grandpa on those weeks! It was always fun!
When we have big meetings the relief society sisters feed us. It's always really nice. I'm sure the missionaries over there really appreciated it. 
This week was pretty bland. One of the missionaries I served with (Elder Mulvey) goes home on Tuesday so he has been getting ready for that. It's weird to think I will be doing that before too long. 
We had transfer calls this morning and I am being transferred out of Dyersburg (again). I don't know where to yet, but it will be where I am needed I am sure. I have loved being in Dyersburg, and I am sad to go, but I agree that it is probably time. That's all for this week pretty much. kloveyoubye.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment