Monday, July 6, 2015

July 6, 2015

Hi family,

That's cool you met a guy from Jackson on your trip to San Diego. I am e-mailing from there right now actually. I am serving just next door to it in Trenton/Humboldt Tennessee. I didn't move too far. I am with Elder Williams. He is from Logan Utah. I like him a lot, we have known each other a little bit before. We are serving in a branch. It is a pretty good little branch. Not to small. We e-mail in Jackson usually because they have a family history center.

We have a car until Wednesday. We go on back to bikes for a week then. We will have our car after that though.

We had an Elders Luau for the fourth of July! It was pretty awesome. President Wakolo was there and set it up for us so we could have an authentic luau. We even had a pig roast in a fire pit. It was pretty good, except for the rain. Food was good and we had some fun games and stuff. I have some cool pictures from it.

We should be having a baptism this week as well. Hopefully it goes through. That's all for this week. kloveyoubye.

Love, Elder Udy

P.S. The following is a picture of the pit for the pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment