Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30, 2014

My companion, Elder Jelte, is actually from Sandy. He went to Hillcrest. He also went to Churchill for a year apparently. He was in 8th grade when I was in 7th. He lived up in the cove for a while too. He was in our stake I think for a bit. His grandparents lived in the cove for a long time. Denver and Lucille Harper. Did Grandma and Grandpa know them? (Well she is dead, but the husband isn't yet)
Only 1 family in the ward lives in Kennett. So we are pretty much on our own, but it's alright.
 
I met President Wakolo a little bit last night. We were at a stake thing and he was there. He just shook all the missionaries hands though. I haven't really met him a lot yet. He does have a super deep voice and a thick Fijian accent which is just about the best thing ever. He seems like an awesome guy, and I'm excited to work with him.
 
I have gone through the Memphis temple once already, and I will probably get to go through at least a couple more times before the end of my mission.
 
That's all.

Love, Other Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment