Monday, October 5, 2015

October 5, 2015

Hi Family,

We did watch conference. All 5 sessions. It was a good time. I liked Larry R. Lawrence's talk, and Robert D. Hales. Elder Holland did a good job as usual and Russell M. Nelson. A lot of the other ones did a great job as well. 

Elder Rasband came to our mission one of my first few months with Elder Perry for a regional conference. He is a great speaker. I had my bets on Tad R. Callister for a new apostle, but I guess not. 

Elder Hanson has been out for about 6 months. He went to Camp Bartlett once. Yeah, they go to Montpelier for church up there. I don't remember him though. We are getting along fine. He is a nice enough guy. 

We had a weird experience. One of our investigators committed suicide, so that was different. We hadn't been meeting with him long, but it was still a bit shocking. 

Not much else happened this week. kloveyoubye.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment