Tuesday, October 13, 2015

October 12, 2015

Hi Family,

It was weird when I got that letter. It feels almost surreal to be coming home soon. I feel like this is all I know now. I don't remember what's it's like to be home anymore. Haha. I will get back to normal though I'm sure. 

The Murphey's (member family in Cabot) are great. We didn't have dinner the night of Cabotfest, so they invited us over when they saw us there and fed us all. We didn't have much success there unfortunately. Not a lot of people interested at the time. Busy with other activities. We just tried to talk to people on the streets. We didn't have a booth unfortunately. We didn't know it was going on until the day before. 

The day (Nov. 3rd) I get home is election day, and the next day is my registration date for classes at BYU, so I won't really have time to relax before jumping back into life. That's probably a good thing though. Don't waste any time that way. 

Our week was good. We had the Cabotfest, and we had Specialized Training. We had Specialized Training at our building, so our whole zone went and worked in our area for an hour, so we got like 15 referrals from that. It's nice to have things like that to fall back on when plans fall through. Our week has been pretty normal other than that though. kloveyoubye.

Love, Elder Udy

P.S. Saw these guys at CabotFest today passing out Book of Mormons. The Murphey's



No comments:

Post a Comment