Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October 26, 2015

Hi family,

Our district leader is Elder Phillips. He serves in Cabot as well. There are 2 sets of elders here. Lonoke is about 35 minutes away. It's pronounced "LOW-UH-NO-K". 

The last time I check my e-mail in the mission will be on Saturday. I have my last P-day (Saturday) to pack and stuff, so I will be able to e-mail then, rather than on Monday. On Monday I will be in the mission home.

We had a ward Halloween party on Saturday here. It was fun. I went as Elder Phillips and he went as Elder Udy. We just switched tags. On holidays missionaries normally go visit members and teach/inspire them that night instead of proselyting. I will be packing then though. That's pretty much all for this week. kloveyoubye.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment