Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 25, 2015

Hi Family,

Elder Rasmussen is getting better from his Neck and Back pains, but now his stomach is killing him. He needs to see a doctor, but he doesn't want to.

We haven't had mission conference yet. It is Wednesday this week. It should be good though we probably won't get the iPads. Just training to prepare for them.

I like Dyersburg, so I am okay staying here. It will be a total of 7 and a half months here now. I don't think the cemeteries are that decorated. A lot of them are very old so no one brings flowers anymore. We do have a weird Sonic drive thru headstone though. It's just the Sonic logo. No idea why it is there. Weird advertising plans I guess.

The weather has been much warmer recently, but it is supposed to rain a lot this week. Good thing we had walk week last week. Now we are in a car again.

I sang a solo for the musical number in church on Sunday. I sang Abide With Me; Tis Eventide. It went well I think. I didn't know I was doing it until Wednesday though. That's all for this week. kloveyoubye.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment