Tuesday, May 19, 2015

May 18, 2014

Hi Family,

Our week was good, a little slow though. Elder Rasmussen is having some back and neck problems, so we had to deal with that for part of the time. Hopefully they will go away soon.

This Wednesday we have transfers. We got calls yesterday, and our entire district is staying the same. No one is moving, which is really unusual. That means I will spend a minimum of 7 and a half months in Dyersburg. Which I am fine with. I like it.

I didn't e-mail last week because I talked to you on skype the day before. We don't have any meetings this week because we aren't being transferred at all, but we have mission conference next week, so that will be exciting. We are getting our iPads hopefully. Nothing else is going on really. kloveyoubye.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment