Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2, 2015

Hi Family,

It has warmed up thankfully. We were getting stir crazy for a while. Exciting news though. I am actually in a trio now, and I am training a visa waiter who is going to Taiwan! So I will tell you about them individually. Elder Mulvey is the first one. He is a little bit older in the mission than I am, and is going home soon. He is from Las Vegas (Henderson). I don't know a whole lot more than that about him. He is an awesome guy and a hard worker, so that's good. 


The other new elder to the area is Elder Miner. He is from Saratoga Springs, Utah. He was assigned to serve in Taiwan, but they didn't get his visa in time, so he was reassigned to our mission for the next while. He is learning Mandarin, so I am learning a little Mandarin in the mornings too now. He is pretty cool. He is excited about the work and ready to learn. So that's the biggest news I guess. 

I don't have my camera with me, or I would send some pictures. Testimony meetings are good here. A lot of faith building things and such. Like any other branch or ward people anxiously wait for a turn to share their testimony. 

Not a lot else happened this week. Just finding and teaching. kloveyoubye.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment