Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015

Hi all,

I don't have a lot of inspirational/spiritual stories that I can think of right now. I would have to think about it. I have had them though. The funeral was almost funny.

The binding on my scriptures just fell off practically and a bunch of the pages are loose. I just got my new(used) ones the other day. They will last me fine for the rest of my mission and then I will get a new(new) set once I am home before I go off to college.

Our weather has been pretty warm the last week or 2. We went and did some service this morning and raked leaves for a recent convert and pulled a huge broken limb out of her tree.

My companion was sick for a couple of days this week so that slowed us down a bit, but he is feeling better now. We will hopefully be able to set some baptismal dates soon enough here. That's all though. kloveyoubye.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment