Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August 3, 2015

Hi Family,

Elder Kunz (who I did splits with last week) isn't the district leader. Haha. He is actually brand new this transfer. My companion, Elder Williams, is the district leader, so I get to go on lots of exchanges. 

We had a devotional in connection with the 40th reunion of the mission. It was pretty cool. I got to see President Petersen again! So that was awesome. We sang some songs in it as a missionary choir. 

I have used the priesthood a lot. I have given over 30 healing blessings and a dozen or so of other blessings. 

Our week was pretty normal. We are very close to having another baptism or 2. One of them is a woman who has been meeting with the missionaries for 3-4 years and is almost ready for baptism finally. So that is exciting. Not a lot else is new. kloveyoubye.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment