Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 18, 2015

Hi Family,

Sorry it took me an extra 2 days to e-mail. We were iced into our apartment. No missionaries allowed outside while the roads were covered in ice and all. We got the okay to go out today though. President said to send you a text to tell you we were okay, so that's why you got the text. 

I will probably get the package you sent tomorrow at zone conference. It is on Thursday. We have a few investigators. One of them is a lawyer. He is a really nice guy. Seems genuine and all. Not a ton of interesting experiences while trying to find people to teach. Just keep on looking everyday for more and more people. Mostly talking to people on the streets or in public and stuff.

Our neighbors across from us are a younger couple that are dating. The apartment beneath us is vacant, and across from that one are the other elders. I don't know any of our other neighbors. There are only 4 apartments in our building. I keep my journal when I remember to. I forget to write in it a lot though.

We didn't do anything special for Valentines day. Just a normal day for missionaries. Our week was pretty boring. Same as most weeks. Just finding, teaching, etc. etc. Zone conference should be exciting this week though! That's all for now. kloveyoubye.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment