Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24, 2014

Hi Family,

That's fun that Cameron came home for a visit. Tell him "Hi" for me and that I miss him. 
 
Well one miracle is that we baptized last week. That was pretty cool. Baptizing on the first transfer an area is open. 
 
We had specialized training last week with the mission president. That was fun. It's crazy how much he knows sometimes. I swear he has the bible memorized. 
 
I am instructing for part of district meeting tomorrow on diligence and I have to give a talk on Sunday about the attributes of a successful missionary. 
 
We had stake conference this last week and so we just watched it from our building up here. Elder Bluth from the Seventy was presiding at it. Not a whole lot else happened this week. kloveyoubye.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment