Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November 17, 2014

Hi Family,

I haven't burned the shirt quite yet. I will do it on Friday at our branch presidents house in his backyard after dinner.

I bought a sweater at J C Penny the other day. Sweaters work a lot better for keeping warm down here than coats do. Part of the money I spent went to that, the other part is just on things we needed and stuff. They really should give missionaries some extra money if they open an area. We had literally NOTHING when we got here. I think we got most of the stuff we need now, so I shouldn't be spending as much.

We have some cool people we are teaching. We are teaching a guy who is the son of a Church of Christ preacher and his friend. They are pretty cool. They really like everything we have taught them so far. We have been seeing some really awesome miracles also.

We have quite a few people in our mission on church and government aid. It is a BIG problem in some units here. That's all for this week. kloveyoubye.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment