Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 21, 2014



Hi Family,
 
Sorry I didn't e-mail yesterday. Me and my companion were at the temple all day (woohoo) and the library had closed when we got back to Kennett. Exciting news though. I'm getting transferred this week. I will be somewhere on the Memphis side of the mission still, but no clue where exactly. I will find out tomorrow. Not a whole lot of exciting stuff other than that though.
We are teaching a few cool people. I will be sad to leave before seeing them be baptized. We don't work with many less-actives. There aren't many of them close by.
 
Isaiah is fun. I use Isaiah 1:16-18 to help teach repentance occasionally. I am reading the Book of Mormon again. We are reading it as a mission in November. Also, we are sacrificing the last 4 hours of our P-days throughout November to help us reach our goals. It is giving up a lot, but the Lord will bless us for it. That's all. kloveyoubye.
Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment