Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28, 2014

Dear Parents,

We want you to know that all missionaries serving in the Arkansas Little Rock Mission are safe and accounted for.  They have been asked to stay in their apartments today so you may not receive an e-mail from your missionary this week.  Some of our communities have sustained considerable damage so many of our missionaries will be involved in on going service to help those in need.  Thank you for your prayers and faith. 

Sincerely, President Steven M. Petersen 

Hi Family,
 
I got my package. I love my pillow tie. I wore it to district meeting on Tuesday. It was good fun. 
 
I don't really get involved in the music. They want us to let the ward take care of that kind of stuff and we focus on teaching and stuff. 
 
We have a few investigators. Not to many though. We are constantly looking for more. None are really progressing right now. Things are going to pick up though.
 
We were in the tornado warning for Little Rock. We didn't really have to worry a ton about it though. We had a lot of flooding in our area though. 
 
That's pretty much it. Love you!
Love, Other Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment