Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014

Hi Family,

I'm surprised they let you near the tractor dad. Much less drive it. 
 
The liahona award you asked about is another statue. It is a little replica liahona. You get it by memorizing another 42 scriptures and completing every activity, scripture study, personal study, and companionship study that is in Preach My Gospel. I don't know how many missionaries get it. I know that it's not hard to get if you are willing to put in some effort and try. 
 
Elder Child and I get along really well. We are both perfectly happy being together for 6 more weeks. My interview with President Petersen went well. He is an awesome guy. He is very supportive and caring about us. 
 
Nothing really particularly new to report. We are on bikes this week and are having trouble finding new people to teach. I sent a letter home with a drawing I thought you would like. :-D
Love, Other Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment