Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013


Hi. 
The $60 delta charge on my card was for the luggage. It wasn't an overcharge at all. My flight was good. It was early so I slept most of the way there. We drove over to Memphis. It was only a 2 and a half hour drive. I did get my bike, and the bike owner guy says to say hi to you dad. 
I saw the temple. It is really small. Smaller than our stake center is. Elder White and I get along really well. He is a big computer guy also, so we always have something to talk about. He has been out for about 18 months now, so he is heading home soon. Training is 12 weeks, but the training isn't really serious training. It's more of a help you get used to it kind of a thing. I'm in the Memphis 2nd ward. We are going over to a ward family's house for dinner on Thanksgiving. We are fed literally every night. The members out here love feeding us. Still haven't had squirrel though. There are 2 other Elders in our ward (we cover the east, they cover the west) and they are both good guys. 
My schedule is too long to type, but it's basically wake up, study, proselyte and go to appointments, go back to bed. I haven't had a baptism or anything yet, although we did set 3 baptismal dates this week so they will be coming up soon.

Love,
Other Elder Udy.

P.S. The following  picture was sent from a member where Chad and Elder White had dinner his first Sunday in Memphis.

No comments:

Post a Comment