Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 14, 2013

Hi Dad.

I'm doing good. Yeah I just realized I forgot my patriarchal blessing the other day and decided it's something I probably need.  I leave on Tuesday morning at 3:30 a.m. I will try to call from the airport. I will keep my eye out for a payphone or a calling card or something.  I don't know yet.

My companions name is Elder Mitchell. He is about my height with glasses and brown hair. He is very go go go oriented, which can make it difficult for him to really stop and feel the spirit. He doesn't really care for the MTC, he just wants to get out to Arkansas. He is from Mesa, Arizona. Most of my district is going to Arkansas (5 of us) and the other 3 are going to West Virginia. I would have sent some pictures of people in my district and my companion, but we can't upload pictures to these computers. 
 
Church was good. It was unusual because the service was only our zone and branch presidency. Yes me and my companion did sing in the choir. We got to sing on Tuesday for the devotional. And the devotional was given by Elder L. Tom Perry. It was awesome getting to hear an apostle speak and be able to sing for him.  I'm used to the schedule. It isn't that bad.

Love you, Other Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment