Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6, 2015

Hi Family,

I watched conference. Of course I did. ha ha. I'm a missionary. A lot of conference was really good. I enjoyed the seventies talk about the dance and music of the gospel and stuff. It was really well done. Elder Holland did a great job as usual. So did most of them. There seemed to be a large focus on Marriage and Families this time.

We had Zone Meeting on April 1st and there were no practical jokes!  Not a lot of people were out doing service on Good Friday, but school does get out up here for that. It's a big holiday. It has been raining practically the entire week. It is still raining outside the library right now. Hopefully it will lighten up soon.

We got transfer calls. I will be staying in Dyersburg, Tennessee, but getting a new companion again on Wednesday. Elder Miner got his visa and is on his way to Taiwan now. No idea who I will be getting though. That's about it for this week. kloveyoubye.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment