Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December 30, 2014

Hi Family,


It was good to see all of you as well! Especially Em, since I haven't seen him in over 2 years. I hope he liked his sign. 
 
The doctor didn't say why I passed out. We think it was just I was super tired that day and a little stressed and stood up to fast. I have been fine since that though. :-) I have been drinking a bit more. I haven't been dehydrated since the summer though. 
 
I haven't gotten your package (#2) yet, but the mission office called me today and said they forwarded it. Also, I am e-mailing today (Tuesday) because I didn't get to yesterday. The library was closed for some reason.

I did have to teach Gospel Doctrine on Sunday. Same lesson that mom taught and everything. It went pretty well. It's weird that there are great grandchildren now too.
 
Transfers aren't next week, but the week after. We will see what happens then I suppose. Not a ton changed this week from when I skyped you. Just taught people and had Christmas. kloveyoubye.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment