Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August 4, 2014

Hi family,
 
It's nice that I can keep in touch with my friends serving missions. Share experiences and stuff between each other and find out what they are doing that works in there mission to help me improve. 
 
The Blytheville missionaries are back now. Working 2 areas was kind of tough, but it all went okay.
 
I got my new companion of course, Elder Allred. He is from Lapoint Utah. It is a small town that has about 300 people in it, just outside of Vernal. He is pretty cool. He is pretty ripped to...it scares me a little. He picked me up and threw me onto my bed the other night. I have never experienced that before. It was fun! 
 
We were on bikes this week. We met a ton of new people biking around in between appointments. We had something like 37 lessons and 11 new investigators, so it was good! Bikes do have advantages. That's about it for the week. kloveyoubye.
Love, Other Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment